Tuesday, 7 April 2009

The Interview

The interview was...... Yup. Reached Boon Lay took the bus and guessed where to stop navigated a bit got there 25 minutes early registered and waited for my turn and before I knew it I left. Not nervous or anything. Can't say I breeze through though. Cause this interview wasn't exactly like an interview. I was listening to the professor more than he was listening to me... But it's still that hope for the best. :)

NTU SPMS Chemistry & Biochemistry!!!
I want I want I want!!!

Anyway, I wanna thank my sister and friends and Ms Ng for their well wishes and help. Woohoo I feel the love. Hahaha. x))

Reply replies I'm waiting for yooouu~




《曾经的温柔》— 060409 03:25

想解开枷锁
想逃脱
想忘掉自己的错
想重新来过

不想听 关于你的听说
不想看 你幸福的笑容
我惭愧 我后悔 我心碎
我不懂该如何去面对

我以为放手 是你最好的解脱
所以编造了谎言当作理由
宁愿你相信 我为分开找借口
也不敢凝视你的双眸

我后知后觉 在你转身离开后
才发现忘不了曾经的温柔
而你的承诺 我竟然依旧紧握
原来这份爱并不脆弱


xxx 写诗词的秀荔欢迎你回来!!^^ xxx