... And I self-declared off day again just now, or yesterday. =X
In the end I've only gone to work for only ONCE in the past week. That's only on Wednesday. And I'm not going later cause Saturday is always reserved.
Maybe I'll go on Sunday, hopefully.
Just to mention, I've officially quit the cast of The Buzzy Bee outdoor performance series from July onwards, i.e. I'm not gonna appear as "Sister Bee" should there be anymore performance in future. Wasn't exactly an easy decision cause I really love the satisfaction from knowing that our audience enjoyed the show. But I just felt tired and not on form when I got called up for rehearsals, and I figured it's no point for me to drag myself on to do the show for the sake of doing it. I wanna put heart and soul into every performance. Moreover this is also a suitable time to quit performing since I predict I should end all work at ATS by August. And the July cast could very likely be able to take on the September shows anyway (if there're any). So, yup.
A lot of things have happened in June, and before I could take note of anything and perhaps take them down in memory, time has whizzed by. And I would say, June isn't exactly a good month, nor is it a month of expected happenings.