And now... What should I blog about?
Things worth mentioning. ;)
Start of July, beginning to see some light in my work, now that Laoshi is back. It's always better with someone else (you know well) around. Even though I keep complaining and ranting that I wanna quit and blah blah blah, I seriously don't mind finishing this assignment despite the miserable pay. The saddest thing is I'm already not being very efficient. The agony of low, hourly-rate pay. T_T
I believe I worked reasonably hard just now cause I fell asleep shortly after dinner. :P Came to terms with the fact that there'll only be me around only if Laoshi is around. Although it's sh!t job but it didn't really feel that bad other than when my sensitive nose starts acting up and my skin start peeling off due to the rubbing. T_T
Anyway, Sock and Cas came over to visit me today after they were done with job interview in the vincinity! =DD It's fun to have friends around when working man. I always have trouble explaining my job scope to people so now they can help me do it. XDD So proud of them who managed to find their way to the ulu place. =DD And I wanna declare that I love purple paus. Hahahaha. Can't wait for Saturday before I see them again! More information to be shared. ;) I can't help but to repeat how much I love my girls. X) Okay a lot of smileys.
I think I'm better off writing in Chinese. =X Because I still find trouble expressing myself in English. Okay thanks for reading my boring entry and bye cause I'm off to bed 1) so I do not break my resolution and 2) to recharge for another hectic day tomorrow. And then my break comes~ Heh.