Saturday, 4 July 2009

Retail Therapy

The title probably suggests that this would be a bimbotic entry. Anyway, I really love blogging at night. Then again, I really love my new white shorts that I bought last week. And then again, I love oversized tees. Okay that's not the main point. Lol.

Met up with the engaged couple Cas and Sock for our trip to Far East Plaza. Finally there after saying for like, two months? A round of laughing at MOS before heading to our destination. And a mini photo shoot of ONE photo before their big day next week.





I haven't posted photos for like one whole month! Say wow. Wow. Okay that's because I didnt take much either. Anyway that's like right in the middle of the way and I was so embarrassed. =X Nonetheless I have to agree that the Singa is cute. =DD Okay okay the photo is cute. (No one forced me to say that, really. XD)

As you can see I'm in a super boliao mode. That's because I'm happy. Retail therapy works. I know cause I've been eating a lot. Think that's how the phrase 心广体胖 came about. ._. But nonetheless the risk of a rounder face and being fatter does not deter me from being happy and eating a lot. ^^ Okay random. T_T

And so I had expected to spend a bomb. But none of us eventually did. We're sensible people. =] But in the end I went home and bought clothes online. That kind of compensates. x)) But my bank account suffers at the very end. T_T Anyway anyway, we were at Subway, and...



=X


Then it was cam-whoring time on our way home...






I look so damn sleepy. =.= And my mouth is crooked. =/ And my face is experiencing outbreaks which must must must must must be due to those dirty dusty clothing that activated my sensitive nose and peeling skin as well. T_T Masks and foggy glasses come into the picture now and it's not to fight H1N1. Stupid low hourly-rate pay job. *rants* !@#$%^&*()!!!

After many attempts to capture all three of us nicely in a single shot, this turned out to be my favourite, despite the awkward angle from which it was taken...





Off to bed now. Foresee more photo-taking tomorrow night. No more sleepy eyes hopefully. And no more shopping hopefully. For the sake of my weight. x)