With Cas and Sock in the afternoon. It was very satisfying. Lols. Sometimes all it takes to unwind is to spend time with your girls and spend cash on something you really like. :)
I'm ready for work later on! Yes later on cause it's past 12mn. I need to try and earn more pocket money while I can. I need to be disciplined and go to work for at least all the weekdays even though I don't know how I can do it. I need to find time and go back to MJ to send my SGC for amendment sometime this week. I need to settle uni admissions stuff real soon. I want to start reading up. I want to tidy my place up. I want to go choose my sister's gown with my sisters.
Suddenly there're so many things I need and want to do. Strangely. Well I guess I gotta try adapting to it soon, and make a plan or something. Intentions gotta be carried out.
Update!