Today (yesterday) marks the start of my second week at work.
And all I can say is...
Work sucks.
I wouldn't have mind if not for the ___. You know it's not appropriate to be overly explicit with some things, therefore I'd summarized everything into two simple words.
So yes, work sucks. How can it not suck when you feel like quitting barely after one week, on top of the fact that the people who got you there are leaving one after another?
But no, I'm not a quitter. I shall be a leaver and go off when it's time to with my own feet. (And probably stay as an irritant before that time.) I've got nothing to lose other than my salary anyway, so why should I succumb? Character, attitude and principles are worthier. Much much more.
I ain't a lapdog nor a maid. Make my life difficult, and I shall be stubborn and make yours difficult as well.
And the best thing is, there're better things in my life to be happy about, to look forward to, no matter how small they might be.
So it's good night now for another round of ___ and ___ in the morning.