i want something to bite
- siewli says:
argh
- siewli says:
But nonono cannot ><
('.')[c=19]S[/c][c=29]o[/c][c=38]c[/c][c=47]k[/c][c=28]y[/c]('.') says:
find apple to bite
- siewli says:
eek no
- siewli says:
later i kena fished up how?
('.')[c=19]S[/c][c=29]o[/c][c=38]c[/c][c=47]k[/c][c=28]y[/c]('.') says:
HAHA
- siewli says:
hahaha
('.')[c=19]S[/c][c=29]o[/c][c=38]c[/c][c=47]k[/c][c=28]y[/c]('.') says:
*throws apple to XiuZ* BITE ON IT!
- siewli says:
NO!!!
- siewli says:
*scared*
('.')[c=19]S[/c][c=29]o[/c][c=38]c[/c][c=47]k[/c][c=28]y[/c]('.') says:
*pulls on tree branch fishing rod*
- siewli says:
*escapes without bait*
('.')[c=19]S[/c][c=29]o[/c][c=38]c[/c][c=47]k[/c][c=28]y[/c]('.') says:
RAWR
('.')[c=19]S[/c][c=29]o[/c][c=38]c[/c][c=47]k[/c][c=28]y[/c]('.') says:
i wan appleXiuZ fish
- siewli says:
HAHAHAHA
- siewli says:
refresh browser!!
- siewli says:
XD
('.')[c=19]S[/c][c=29]o[/c][c=38]c[/c][c=47]k[/c][c=28]y[/c]('.') says:
nO fair
('.')[c=19]S[/c][c=29]o[/c][c=38]c[/c][c=47]k[/c][c=28]y[/c]('.') says:
T_T
- siewli says:
:P
- siewli says:
HAHA
We're obsessed with the new fishing feature in PS. Use food, any food, as a bait, reel in the "fish" when it bites. If it struggles, stop reeling, and then continue after it stops. Repeat till you get your catch which may or may not be a living organism. So you may quickly refresh the page if you don't want your catch since the game wouldn't be saved yet. It just happened that I was trying for an Applefish to complete my collection since two or three days ago. And yes it's only possible to get one with apples. This is how it looks like:

Finally got it yesterday. =.=

Ack's fishtank.
I wonder how an AppleXiuzfish will look like. Hahaha. I don't mind a Sockfish though...

HAHA. Add eyes and tail and tada that's a fish.
Now you know how bored I am... =X Then again, I LOVE BEING BORED. It beats having endless work to do. Confessions of a lazy bum.