Monday, 6 July 2009

Paranoia and a Lazy Sun-Mon

My sister came home from her Korea/Japan business trip on Saturday evening. Went to say hi the moment I got home at night...




Hello. :)


Qiqi decided to pop in too...




HAHAHA.




We're very, very, very, very, very, paranoid. Hahaha. XDD Individual social responsibility and masks are very important in the fight against H1N1. Just look at Singa two entries below. ^^





Yesterday was a lazy rainy Sunday afternoon... Six bored people with nothing to do at home decided to have ICE-CREAM.




Yes yes yes ice-cream ice-cream!!! XD




Mmmmmm~ B&J NY Super Fudge Chunk is simply marvellous. =DD


***The rest of the photos are too much of a disaster to be posted up. =X





Today is/was yet another rainy day, but not-so-lazy afterall. Am glad that I didn't go to work cause I'm really sleepy. Anyway I already told myself don't have to go / not to go today sub-consciously long ago. Lol slacker right. But I tried to tidy my table just now you know! My messy messy table, keyword being "tried" cause I gave up an hour ago despite not putting in much effort. Ok I'm slack I'm slack. x) Will show photos when I finally succeed in this task after my n attempts. ;)


Last but not least,




I DON'T WANT TO RETURN TO WORK TOMORROW!!!!! T___T


Wow this photo is so bad till it's so good. Unglam!!! XDD But brings out my message ahahaha. Ok that's all for today~ ^^