Monday, 24 August 2009

Can time take a stroll instead?

Week 3 of school officially commences today. Yeah, like before I'm fully in the situation. Like for the past two weeks it was running all around getting from place to place plus moving in packing stuff buying stuff transporting stuff trying to get an idea of what's going on in lectures and getting notes tutorials worksheets printed. And it's quite bad to start it off with MATLAB later on for this brand new week, cause I simply have no idea what's in store other than the fact that I think it's something gotta do with programming. I hope I can stay awake and pay full attention man, apparently it's counted. =X

Not to forget the two tutorial classes and Chem lab tomorrow. Oh man. I didn't study for the entire weekend while I was back home. Was sleeping most of the time. If not doing shopping for hall stuff. Neither did I transfer my files, photos, performance videos and music into my comp. Somebody kill me. I need to buck up in order to catch up man. That kind of feeling I used to get in JC is back. Can't describe it. Just sucks.

Tonight will be a busy night rushing through tutorials... Hope I have time to do another entry soon. I need to stay focused. Seriously.



Now tell me why am I feeling sleepy already?