Thursday, 20 August 2009

First night in hall!

Hello world! :)

I've officially moved into the Main Residence - the home away from home! Hehe. Got my keys (the day before) yesterday, and my roommate is Sihua. =DD So I'm still in Block 36, but a different level and different room. Am kinda sleepy now actually, but nonetheless it's such a memorable day that I just have to blog from my new laptop lols. Not that I owned one of my own previously though. But still, it's new. Heh. Anyway anyway, I moved quite a bit of stuff here already, and I'll just have to list down what else I need now. Which I don't know yet though, will just see how it goes along the way. :)

It's week 2 of school, and I've skipped two lectures already. =X Feel guilty even though no one would care. Nonetheless I've been trying to console myself that MAS181 would have annotated slides uploaded, and CBC811 would upload the recorded lectures after they're done with editing, which I have absolutely no idea when that is. So it's up to me, me and me now seriously.

And now I wonder if being all alone in your course is good or bad. Because nobody would notice if you're not around... Then again, there's no one to update you on what's happening cause you weren't around. But... I think I'm somewhat accustomed to being alone already. I guess.

Talking to OG-mates from hall camp on MSN now. It's quite fun to have your roommate in the mass convo as well when she's just across the room. x)) Anyway I shall end it off here now! Need to sleep soon such that I don't end up skipping lectures again. Especially the 0830 one. =X Nights. ^^