Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Damn. Dead.

I'm very very very super extremely sorry and apologetic for my use of language after this sentence, but I still need to say...


FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!! CAN I CHANGE MY COURSE OF STUDY NOW!!!!!!!!!! !@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@!


This is one of the very rare times I feel I'm in ultra deep shit. And it's only when something makes me overly frustrated that my vulgarities start to say hello to the world. I'm uber sorry about this, but there's a need to rant.

In summary, I can only say that this is total, complete, absolute stupidity on my part. No point relating the whole situation here anymore. It's my fault. I don't deny. I was wrong to take things too lightly and was too absent-minded and overlooked it. I accept the consequence(s). Being responsible, I try to salvage the situation. But...

I don't know where I can get help I need from. Not the school because we're all supposed to be on our own. I have done all that I can do based on the portal website. Best.

The best of the best thing is, I can't complain. I brought everything upon myself, and I can only hope that it will eventually be okay. And hope that this is a lesson learnt and that it will get better from now on. I've not adapted to anything and everything in uni despite it being week 3 already. It's time to speed up.

And I shall go off to do my tutorials now such that I don't waste my time in lessons later on. Most importantly, wish me luck for CBC113 lab.