I'm still alive, and awake... Not very sane as usual. But at least the hectic even week Tuesday is over now. PAP181 tutorial now has the top priority to be completed, otherwise it's all OTOT revision and preparation for in-class quizzes. Took a break for tonight and played this game called Munchkins with my hallmates. =DD Okay I'm still very suaku at it though lol.
I truly understand what it feels to be caught by friends when you fall. =) Nonetheless I've set a reminder to myself on next Monday. And sometimes, it's really as simple as taking the initiative to ask. But then again you can't take things for granted and always expect people to catch you. It's still ideal to take each step carefully, and look before leaping.
And it's also because of such incidents that show you who really cares. Even a simple question to check on you is nice. And I go on cause of them.