Habits are hard to change. Have I just said that?
In case you're wondering, I have successfully changed my Monday tutorial to Tuesday. So Siewli has a partial four-day week now, cause of MATLAB sessions on four selected Mondays. It's darn redundant to go school just for that one hour tutorial early in the morning, especially so for now since I haven't moved into hall yet. But it would mean I get to be home for at least half or one more day each week in future. ^^
I guess that's a good thing right...?
The hostel room issue... Is still unresolved, but at least it's died down. I just hope hope hope to move in soon. Hall life seems interesting and I'm not willing to miss out too much. But putting this aside I still have other annoying things to settle, like textbooks and lecture notes. Real headache. =X
Just to mention, I've half decided not to join CCA. But will go ahead to the CCA fair to take a look nonetheless. Checking out the Chinese society. Yeah cheena and boring I know. =.= That's become a habit too I guess... And I'll be getting my laptop at the IT fair!~ =DD They fall on the same dates heh. Annoyed my sister by not being able to remember the model number properly. HAHAHA.
I should seriously stop blogging about uni-related stuff. Period.
And lastly, I would like to say, that "Up" is a lovely movie. Everyone should go watch it. :)