I fell asleep in the Biological Chem lecture and I'm dead cos the notes are self explanatory in a way that you have to explain the figures given by yourself. =.= I also tried extremely hard to understand the fundamentals of physics which isn't so simple afterall. Haha!! x) Sciences are difficult. =X
Commented on a friend's Facebook status. Lol.
It's finally the weekend, but definitely not the time to slack. Gotta study! Nonetheless, I'm still going out with my sister and future-bro-in-law for Kbox and movie later. Lols. Sleeping after this entry. Study on Sunday since I ain't moving into hall anytime soon.
So far, I've tried to convince myself on my one-hour train rides that uni isn't of much difference as compared to JC. It's just that... You're in your own clothes, the venue's a little further and a little more inconvenient to travel to, attendance isn't taken at lectures, you can be late for lectures and talk / sleep in lectures like seriously nobody's business, lectures can be two or three hours long with 15-min breaks in between, you have to check out the online portal frequently and print your own notes......
And the list goes on. Did I just say "just"? That's actually a lot of difference. =X
I think another challenging part, would be to understand what the lecturers are talking about with the poor mic and sound system and different English accents. There's the angmoh accent, the Jap accent and the China accent and another one whom I don't know where he came from cause I was late for ten minutes. (830am lect and I travelled from home lah. =X) And I think I have the most problem with the China accent, should I say, suprisingly? Not sure. Hahaha the worst thing is that's the Biological Chem lecture, the one with the ahem, "self explanatory" notes. Totally helpful for Bio beginners, TOTALLY. Or at least I see more Bio then Chem in Biochem.
I should seriously consider changing course of study. Since I still have like the "Chinese image". LOL. Okay I'm kidding. But I shouldn't have doubted the 8 million people who were suprised / didn't realise I'm a Chemistry major and not a Chinese major. Yes they both start with 'C', but that's probably the only similarity. The rest is 天渊之别.
My title? It's from a cheer, and just because it's yet another post on uni. Lol. I still have things to say. Perhaps wait till they get processed. Heh. Shall forget everything about school for the time being and sleep now, enjoy later. Nights!