I have a good mind to believe that my first week of school is pretty much screwed, other than having dinner with hallmates these two nights.
I feel nothing with regards to lessons. I just float (Yes float, I know I'm heavy lol.) to the venue, find a corner seat, stay there for the next one or two or three hours, occasionally drifting off, and then make my fastest exit when the lecturer releases us. Can't say I was consistently following the lecture, nor do I understand much of the things covered.
Seems like there's a lot of work to be done this weekend. Sheesh.
I am okay being alone most of the time - I just don't talk and find my venues by divine intervention. I can't find what is wrong when it seems like quite a number of things are out of place. I don't know what to think or what to feel. It's just, okay alright can.
Suddenly I can't believe I'm taking my course. Maybe I'm really supposed to be doing Chinese? Maybe I'll be slightly better off.
I think I'm tired. I'm not in hall for the whole of this week, and lectures start at 0830 later. Whoosh. Off to get those darn lecture notes printed. And I need to comment on why aren't the PAP181 notes uploaded. It means later's lecture is gone since it's too early and I have nothing to refer to when I have zero Physics concepts in me already. Well done Siewli.