Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Schooooooool!

Is (finally) starting today. I'm extremely calm. Lol. And wide awake. T_T

Then again, being the first week of school, only lectures need to be attended. It's still okay to be nocturnal cause my very first lesson is at 430pm later on, till 630pm. I'm speechless. Hahaha. But of course I'm going cause obedient Siewli never skips lessons. :DD

Though that might probably change in time to come, soon.

Fretting over some stuff, like lecture notes and my ever inaccessible NTU webmail. Not to forget the confusing and troublesome add/drop thing, and most importantly, my hostel issues. My mother does not kill my anticipation for hall life, it's really just about how things will turn out in the end. But I do hope to start life as a Hall 7 resident soon. It's just, when. Sighs.

And I think I should be heading off to bed after this song. Good night~




Current Soundtrack: 徐佳莹 - 失落沙洲