and barely alive. =.=
Into the first (second now, took some time to type this) hour of my four-hour break now, and reading some email from some ECONOMICS society in my NTU webmail. My heavenly beings, ECONS! Please please please it should be totally completely absolutely out of my life by now. Our relationship was a painful one. I wonder what they do in the society though... Discuss newspaper articles? Or draw weird looking graphs to prove some theories-in-a-cycle all day long? I can't imagine.
Anyway, enough of digression. I still think my timetable sucks.
The CBC113 tutorial just now was extraordinarily crowded. You know it feels like the class size expands each time? Like MYSTERIOUSLY. *gasps* That was the third tutorial. Well I guess, it's the whole angmoh and ah-tiong tutors thing again. Ahem, sorry for my use of terms. People have this stereotype that caucasians are better and then they auto-migrate to other classes. Not me. Although I don't deny that I benefit slightly more from lessons conducted by caucasian tutors. But I do think that tutors who are Chinese nationals would have the same knowledge as well. Not that I have a problem with having to migrate either, apparently two of the groups I'm in are those that people will choose to migrate to. I don't know, it just disturbs me. Because if that's the case, it defeats the purpose of having tutorial groups, then why not simply conduct mass tutorials? It might save cost and manpower too you know.
Oh, and I just discovered yesterday night that there will be TWO tests next week! Happy new year! This, is so exciting. =X I want to say that I should start pulling up my socks, but I realised I need to put on my socks first. The tutor just now sort of inspired and knocked some sense into me, but I lost it after returning back to hall. Hohoho. I ought to be ashamed of myself.
Now I should go collect my laundry and finish up that damn distillation lab report. At least.