Sunday, 13 September 2009

-


请你告诉我
不是我太冷静
是我没有她那么在意
我们不了解相同的定义
而我自甘堕落地放弃




I'm back. Blogging at my "weekend resort".

Saw someone cry in Physics tutorial on Friday. I overheard her saying the more the TA teaches the more she doesn't get it. Sure enough, this TA might not be able to explain very well, and sure enough, I don't get what she's saying either. This is worrying, not because I don't understand what's taught, but because I don't feel what the girl feels. That kind of... Anxiety?

Now tell me, am I having trouble accessing priorities? Or am I simply being indifferent?

And very indifferent at that.

I'm tired. Physically and mentally. I don't sleep well, and I don't sleep enough to start with. I'm tired of blogging about school. I'm tired of knowing that I need to start studying, need to start paying fair amount of attention in lectures, and need to start concentrating - yet I dont know, HOW.

Suddenly I wished I wasn't a Science student. It's more depressing than Lit.

I'm not strong to start with. I have no idea how to prepare for what's coming my way, and I'm afraid of the unknown, scared of what happens next.

So it seems that only I can give myself the reassurance I need. But hell no, I'm such an undependable person. The irony of it all.

And I walk on... The lonely road.