Seems to be one of the more frequent questions I get these days, on top of those concerning my relationship status. =.=
My reply?
It feels like suffering general symptoms of a breakup, lol. Can't study and don't eat well, can't sleep and don't sleep well.
Maybe hall life isn't that good afterall. The activities are fine, still ok, just the way of life I guess. But it doesn't get any better when I get home. Rawr.
I so so so so so so need to study.
I so so so so so so need to start studying.
I so so so so so so need to keep studying.
I so so so so so so need to get something out of studying.
And I'm so so so so so so dead, cause half of recess week has zoomed past, I haven't done anything, and all the activities I have are scheduled in the next four days. Yes, ALL. @.@
What else can I salvage now, when everything is calling for help.