I can't decide.
One thing for sure, I'm going crazy.
Oh man. T_T
I need to sing I need to study I need to stop singing I need to start studying and there's practice and meeting and performance and training and quiz and test and MORE tests I'm not complaining but it's so confusing I'm so vexed ahhhhh. And!
I WANT TO SEE XU JIAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HEAR HER SING LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, I went to queue for tickets to her campus concert in NTU last Wednesday.
There's really quite a huge crowd! Took me about 40 mins.
And I finally got closer to the front.
Tada! Like treasures.
But!!!!!! o.O
Just as I was looking forward and getting excited (FOR THE CONCERT ONLY) as next Monday approaches...
I WAS INFORMED THERE'S MEETING AT 8PM!!! *sobs + whines + wails + pouts + heartbroken*
(Ticket states concert admission at 7pm, commences at 7.30pm. T___T)
You won't understand how sad I am. =((((((
I want to go soooooooo badly! I want to see and hear her live soooooooo badly! I think she can rank after Cheer Chen, to me that is. And I should be singing her song for MAF performance in hall.
Then again, I will be an obedient and responsible girl and go for meeting on Monday night. ='(((
Hope that I can go to the autograph session on Saturday! Perhaps perhaps. I think I might just buy the album and let her autograph if I'm able to attend. Though I still think I want to attend the campus concert cause she'll be performing more songs! And better atmosphere.
But better than nothing lah, hor?
I shall go off to be devastated by myself now.