Saturday, 3 October 2009

Dry

Okay the previous entry was a slight exaggeration. Lol. I ain't no crazy fan who goes after every single celebrity. It turns out that Mid-Autumn is a stay home day afterall lols. Long story, but home's good. =D

Anyway, I feel that I'm drying up... Like literally. My hair feels dry, my skin feels dry, my face is peeling and I think I'm going to be wrinkly soon. =.= Oh my throat feels dry too. Maybe I should try making my own honey lemon later, since I can't get this when I go back to hall. I can't sing. I don't feel like singing these days. Which cannot be the case cause MAF in hall is next Tuesday. That means 3 more days to performance.

Not forgetting 3 more days to testsss. T_T Oh wells.

I was saying, I have passion in drama, whereas singing is an interest. Maybe they sound about the same, but they're not. Because you lose interest.

Maybe I should stop being overly obsessed with precision of definitions. People must be thinking that I'm very weird and hard to understand. Which I don't deny. But perhaps not to the magnified extent that is perceived.

But... A distinction's still a distinction. Let's not use the word difference. I mean I don't want to.

Cause... Things can be similar but with varying degrees. Heh.

I shall see if I have crystallized or evaporated sublimed in a few days time.