So much to study, so much to understand, so much to catch up.
So many tutorials to do, so many lecture slides to go through, so many lecture videos to watch.
Argh.
I also have quite a few activities going on! There's the hall activities recruitment drive, the combined block supper, and not to mention the audition I went earlier on.
And with home being my resort now, I rarely study over the weekends.
SO TELL ME WHERE TO FIND TIME TO CATCH UP!!!!!!!!! This is very bad especially when I'm a slower learner. The OTOT style. Rawr. I need like a one week break every two weeks in order to be able to absorb stuff taught. Otherwise I just live by every school day, preparing for stuff only when it's needed, and get pass by camouflaging and not knowing much of what's going on. =XX
Where are you, time???
Okay time for bed. Only four hours left. T_T