Can be fatal. A slow and painful death.
Not trying to be morbid here... But I tend to fall completely back into holiday mood whenever I go home on weekends. I just sleep my day away non-stop, and I don't get down to any work upon breaking the sleep cycle. I actually struggled to complete the lab quiz to get the pro-forma. -.- It's very difficult to stay focused these days.
Now tell me where all my plans went to when I packed the notes to be brought home along with me.
There're too many things happening concurrently and I'm merely going with the flow right now, trying my best to stay afloat. But the waves could very well gulp me down any moment. I'm no longer the person I used to be in JC, and I'm still searching for myself in uni. There's no way to access whether it's good or bad, but time will tell.
Going for the Hall 7 Sing and Strum audition later tonight, and I better complete my tutorial(s) and lab risk assessment before that. At least those. My time and tasks management need to be upgraded.
Shan't turn blogging into procrastination. It is a digression though. Lol.