Saturday, 17 October 2009

Physics.

181. It's not that I do not understand you. I'm trying very hard to. It's that I can't apply what you say to questions you throw at me.

No, I'm not sorry to have flunked your mid term paper, even when it's merely 10 MCQs. I can't remember what answers I submitted, but from your most updated version of solutions, I think it's a score of either 0 or 1. And no, I will not be spiteful. I can't say I gave all that I could, but I tried, sadly.

You're good. So damn good. I shall try and work harder and unrealistically aim for a perfect score in the finals, with hope that I will get some decent score so that I can pass this (already!!) S/U-ed paper.

I won't give up on you. Because I don't ever want to see you again.

Let's see what's in store for me next week, with yet another mid term test and revealation of two results. And I guess... I need to try stop majoring in hall life. Period.