Thursday, 15 October 2009

Unwellllll

I.

Am.

Not.

Well.


Feel so sick. Gah. I think I'm burned out. Couldn't get out of bed this morning to go for lecture. I just blacked-out the moment I woke up. And I need to stop skipping Thursday's morning lectures! This is the second consecutive week already and I bear in mind that I'm the one who can save myself. So that means I haven't been to any Physics lectures since recess week ended. =XX

Hall life is happening, and yes, fun. But there's a need to study too. I know what I gotta do, what I wanna do, and how, yet I'm simply not doing it. For some reason. And things just get dragged on and on and on. Sometimes I think it's quite okay, but most of the other times it spells trouble. Big trouble.

I guess someone ought to save me from myself first.