It’s the last day of the month, once again. Two more days to the end of exams, and one more month to the end of this year.
......
I don’t exactly look forward to holidays. It’s merely a break whereby there’s no need to attend school. Maybe because I don’t have much thoughts with regards to school anymore, relative to the past. Maybe because the long break after A’s redefined my idea of holidays.
Maybe it’s because I don’t get to do Chinese drama anymore. I would be busier; at least half of my December is occupied with things already, for the first time. But I’m not sure if I will enjoy being busy. Is it more important to achieve certain motives, or is it more important to be happy and enjoy what you’re doing?
Drama reflects reality but is a state of non-reality itself. But I was happy.
I wonder if reality can ever coexist with happiness.
I guess so?