那英 - 征服
终於你找到一个方式分出了胜负
输赢的代价是彼此粉身碎骨
外表健康的你心里伤痕无数
顽强的我是这场战役的俘虏
就这样被你征服
切断了所有退路
我的心情是坚固
我的决定是糊涂
就这样被你征服
喝下你藏好的毒
我的剧情已落幕
我的爱恨已入土
Uni life. It's really about adapting. Perhaps especially so for this initial phase, the beginning of it all. I went into Chem and Hall 7 without really knowing anyone. Didn't go for the school camp, which I (still) think it's no big deal. It's alright being alone in lectures and tutorials, albeit a little lonely and hermit. And as mentioned before, it could be good and bad. But I guess it's survivable ultimately. The days just go by... From never missing Tuesday's 8.30am tutorial, to getting frantic over lab fortnightly, to dozing off in almost every single forensic and biochem lecture, to hoping that all fridays are ealy fridays, and to missing all the Thursday's morning lectures eventually. It's just, like that lor.
On the other hand, hall FOC was a decision which I don't regret, and probably never will although we were all unglam (and we continue to be as we stay in the same community). :) The people I know are nice, and interesting. Feels good to have survived the exams with my og/hallmates too. There's lesbo and her roomie wonderland who would always jio me out for proper meals and random beep session. And my roomie who would always exchange sms or MSN messages with me at some strange ungodly hour and spam my Facebook wall. And the neighbour diagonally upstairs who would blast some classic Chinese oldie and ask if I want to watch some gore movie. And there's the ogmate who would always be asked some question repeatedly over dinner. Not forgetting the coursemate who stays at another corner of the same level as me to walk back to hall with me after papers, the honcho who saw me around and came to talk to me on msn, my GL who popped over to show me gore videos, and another GL who would tell me to jiayou over fb. And etc. I like being in hall because of this. And I get to play with the webcam to talk to the people at home while I'm in hall.
I'll let the higher powers decide how my results would be like now. At least I attempted to give what I could give. Apparently my last paper was !@#$*&^%$#@^# even though it's the only module that I managed to revise all the topics at a speed of 1 chapter/h throughout the night. Meanwhile I just wanna do the things I want to and need to do. But to my horror it seems I really don't have much free time. Which means there's a need to cut down on quite a bit of time spent on simply lazing and being online? Boohoo. T_T
The feeling of being home is somewhat foreign to me now. Not that I stay in all day long whenever I get back to the east too. It's always barely two or three days and then I would leave for hall again. No exception for this week either. I haven't stayed home for more than 4 or 5 days consecutively ever since school started. It's a huge contrast from the first half of this year, when I simply focused on rotting and had to clean off the moss on myself if I ever had to step out of the house.
Nonetheless, it still feels good to be home. Hope to be able to stay at home after mid-Dec to spend the festive season with my family!