I need to stop ranting/whining/complaining. I know.
It's an irony, that I'm actually busier now as compared to during the exam period, and that my eye circles have started to get darker only after holidays started. Just investigate the frequency of my blog entries then and now. It's only a short one month. But it isn't sweet at all. There's FOC, Prometheus and rec stuff to handle for now on top of some other personal things. And I'm going bonkers because I'm never sure about anything, although I've been giving my best to keep up with the work.
So if anyone of you out there unfortunately caught me saying that I'm too busy and my work sucks or I'm not going to bother anymore, please just IGNORE ME tyvm. Switch off your ears or change the topic, because I'm merely saying stuff for the sake of saying it. =.= I'll still complete what I'm supposed to do eventually.
That's just my peculiar way of preventing myself from hitting my limits. My level of tolerance towards certain things isn't that bad, but once the line is crossed, any situation of all extremes may occur. I foresee it, I avoid it. It's a self-regulating process.
Beyond my control? I'll try.
Because the function does not tend to infinity as the varible tends to infinity.