Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Thank You <3

I've turned 19.

Yes yes I'm the greatest weirdo in the world to blog about my birthday a fortnight after it passed. That's because I have been really occupied. Finally got the chance to stay at home for 2 whole days after so long. But the cycle's breaking later. =X On an unrelated note, it's been two months since my last photo entry.

Enough said. Photos time.


























To my suprise, I had three cakes for the first time in history. Heh. I guess it's true, that as people get older, birthdays are just like any other days. I no longer anticipate for the presents that are coming, and stop hoping/wondering if people remember, unlike when I was a kid. There's no need for a loud party or fanciful suprises cause I'm contented with just making use of the time to spend with my loved ones. And I love to give my birthday wishes to them.

Thank you. All of you who cared.