People probably don't start a relationship with the end goal of getting married, and settling down together for the rest of their lives. It's like a trial and error thing, and when you finally find the right one, get to the right time, and the decision of a lifetime is made.
I can't remember when was the last time I attended a wedding dinner. It should be around a decade ago, and of course without knowing who the people are or which side of relatives they belong to. My vague impression of wedding dinners... Is actually close to none, sadly. But I presume, it's sitting down there, waiting for food to come, watching the tiny bride parade in 324 gowns and the tiny groom put up a performance to the best of his ability, perhaps occasionally entertaining some other relatives seated at the same table? I don't know. I really don't remember.
Being involved in a wedding as a family member of the couple was a whole new perspective, especially after so long. There was the "cleaning" and "tidying" up of the house whereby things were
Wishing my sister and brother-in-law a blissful marriage!
(Woohoo call me p-p-paparazzi!)
More photos to come soon!
Some things... Were meant to be... A mistake.
Like what I'm doing now. Some of my friends and I have similar views. We are getting more and more frustrated, more and more whiny, more and more depressed. It's not us, it's just how the way things are, that are way beyond control.
Are we helpless? No.
But we only have each other.
Some things... Were meant not to be.
The nerve-wrecking add drop period has ended three days ago. While I'm still not accepting that fact that I'm actually "wasting" my time (and my 3AUs for UE) taking Astronomy, I found out on the next day that some soul dropped HC805 (it's in CHINESE and it's a GERPE which will have to be fulfilled eventually) at the very last minutes of STARS' closure, and I missed it totally simply because (i) I was paying attention to the pathetic chances of switching tutorial slot, and (ii) I was skiving on the task at the last 10 minutes or so, when I finally refreshed the page the system had closed. I think it's also because I was using check course vacancy instead of planner. BOOHOO! No tutorial slot change, NO HC805!!! It's so not meant to be mine. !@#$&^%$# Next sem perhaps. I learnt another STARS lesson. T_T
I guess the consolation is the tutor for the slot I got isn't that bad.
Some things... Were meant to beeeee!
Alright it's time for lunch! Yikee Teo here I come. LOL. x)