Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Tuesday Bluuues

Oh man.

I'm currently trying to spend 10 more minutes in the comp lab, so that I can go for my next tutorial and end the day after 2 hours. I don't know why I'm feeling so lethargic, when I've had close to 6hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Must be getting old.

Anyway, I'm not exactly in the mood for lessons this week, with the wedding in the family coming up in a couple of days. I keep running through random plans and to-dos in my mind at random times. But I do feel slightly more compelled and determined to work slightly harder for my studies recently. Not that there isn't a probability or a risk that I might lose this tiny little drive. Somehow it's getting tougher and tougher as the semester progresses, with all the other things to handle/attend/carry out. Not a huge fan of clowns and juggling, unless it's worth the juggle. There's a huge sense of insecurity coming when I'm losing time due to certain or no reasons.

Time to go now.