Friday, 19 February 2010

Early in the morning...

I have no idea what to feel, sitting here at 7am, with an unbearable itch all over. The rashes are getting worse. This is an indication to lessen hall commitments!

No?? Lol. I beg to differ.

I hate to be blogging about not-so-positive stuff. Neither do I enjoy being an angsty TEENAGER. Hohoho. But sometimes hall life can be a real bitch. Blogging about it may seem inappropriate, but oh well, at least we're all being truthful. Then again, I'm not in the mood to go into more details now/today.

And I need to start studying and stop letting all the stress build up. Either that or I should go for some stress management talks that the school has been spamming to our webmail. It is not helping that even after a dose of caffeine, I still oversleep and did not attend lectures in the end, despite taking the trouble to get notes printed the night before. It is not helping, that due to knowledge deficiency I'm not doing/preparing for my tutorials and eventually not attending them.

Looking at myself now, 我真的觉得,很糟糕。Need to revise the art of juggling and the art of the balancing beam. Everyone is an acrobat to some extent afterall. But the next thing I should do, is probably to go out and see a doctor at 0830. And then head home. There's a lot to do in the next two weeks though.

B-itch.

I mean the rashes, really.