Wednesday, 17 February 2010

#299

I said I wanted #300 to be on the 14th. But now, it isn't. Does it matter? No, not really, not at all. I had no idea on what to write to make up the numbers. Nonetheless this domain is into its fourth year. It's no point forcing something out for the sake of it; this applies to other aspects as well.

Limits. Well done and thumbs up to hall for pushing limits, people including myself are certainly starting to go insane. To make things worse, it's one more school week before recess, and I cannot foresee what's in store for me in the next fornight at all. My biological system has gone insane once again as well. Those rashes are also appearing in the day already. Maybe it's just some peculiar way that relieves hidden stress, but they are goddamn itchy. =.=

Hence, if you haven't realised, I self-declared today as a public holiday, in hopes of clearing some non-hall related work, and perhaps some of the stress and some of the rashes. It's a good day to do so, as a one-day extension to the CNY break. Bet many others are doing the same thing too. I'm NOT going to pay attention to, and NOT going to reply to emails or sms that are hall related today. Point set.

Who would've thought that the lust for convenience in school would cause so much inconvenience in daily life? It's too late to back out, but the endpoint has changed.

Thus, I should stop wasting my time to even blog about it. Off for some Maths now.