I have no idea why I'm getting those rashes again. Quite a lot on the sides of my face and itchy and they only appear at night for certain dubious reasons. Maybe I'm secretly stressed. Again? =.=
Some updates. I got through to the finals of the joint hall idol competition between Halls 4,5 and 7. Don't know how though. Can't imagine having gotten myself into a poplarity contest, though voting takes up a mere 20%. I must be too free to 陪跑, just take it as having fun already. Not a fan of singing competitions in the first place, apart from watching them. As for Prometheus audition, I finally got the chance to audition instead of being auditioned. But I do feel a bit evil though, for laughing too happily. And once again an amazing change of statement was witnessed, after both days of audition ended.
I guess some things are to be experienced ultimately and it's time to take them on when it's time.
Anyway, the week is finally almost over and here we are welcoming CNY later on. A rather restless and hectic four days, nonetheless the best part was the crazy late night supper/chats with my hall friends. And the oops part was being too tired from the lack of sleep and missing the whole week's morning lectures. This is what happens when a long holiday is ahead of you. But I really enjoy talking to friends non-stop! The topics that we can touch on, and the jokes we crack and the beep and the stalking are... BOOMZ! Lol.
Sometimes all it takes is a mini-gathering with your beloved friends to keep you going.
Throwing hall aside for the next few days, I'm secretly hoping my mum would refrain me from touching books for the next four days, yet I suppose I really do need to take this period of time to do some catching up, considering the number of missed lectures I have FOR EACH MODULE. Okay I suppose I've already achieved this feat last semester LOL. Just that somehow I feel slightly more lost? I'm 95% totally not catching up on tutorials already, and I slack my way till the end of the week after every Tuesday, with something to attend to in hall almost every other night. This is frustrating, and it makes my blog entries boring.
Hence I should stop here and go to bed. Meeting Cas and Sock for breakfast!