Today's story goes... I went back to hall in my first one-hour break. And fell asleep. And I woke up after the Physics lecture ended, LOL. And MB103... Bleh.
I've done many self-record breaking things since I entered university.
There's tutorial tomorrow which I haven't completed. There's the late afternoon lecture which I plan not to go again. I rarely get free nights in hall and I didn't manage to make full use of them. Lectures are always less than 50% understandable to me. The amount of revision to do is increasing exponentially.
Why, why. WHY am I struggling to keep up with hall, keep up with schoolwork, keep up with my friends and keep up with myself? My desk is messy, my bed is messy, my hair is messy and my skin is
The best part? My upcoming recess week is more than half gone. I'm in fact running lots of swear words through my brain right now.
Prometheus meeting. Aah. Talk about learning and exploring. How I wished to be able to get involved with theatre action outside. My time there is up though. I do not have the courage to go on the expedition alone. But I do not regret leaving ATS either. I envy my young friends who're still schooling and have a CCA. Yet I can always be involved by being an audience eh. Anyone wanna go watch Theatre Practice's next production?? =DD
Anyway, I shall escape from this place tomorrow. I'm so going out on Saturday