To Panic.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
Well. I completed the 122 tutorial by merely searching for answers. The lecture notes are barely sufficient for this purpose, and too hopeless to cultivate any kind of understanding. But I missed the first lesson of the second half of the sem. I'm at home right now. Not to worry though, cause Xiuli reminded me that I can crash lesson! I shall do just that tomorrow, attend the slot which I attempted to camp for in January.
And now I have to get the Maths tutorial done. MAMAAA. I still think having all tutorials on the same day is a good thing though.
What scares me more is thinking of how to finishing studying for two tests and do slides and prepare for competition. Without panicking. Am in a major state of confusion right now, due to the overwhelming contents to prepare for marketing. Totally underestimated it.
Okay tutorial first. And catch some sleep. I certainly hope I can stay sane!
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.