Saturday, 13 March 2010

SE - The Afterthought

It has been one hell of a week. Severe lack of sleep for the past two days, cause of a desperate attempt to save my mid-term grades (but to no avail T_T). Getting old, cannot tahan staying up like before. Now there's a blood clot in my left eye and I feel the strain in my head. Nonetheless, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that the week is somewhat over, and I can take a short break before the next wave comes. (If you don't remind me of the slides and assignment that needs to be done urgently or the assessed test papers on their way back in time to come.)

Stella Eccellente. The first and ever singing competition I joined, well, probably the last I guess. Performing as a singer... I can't really do it lol, it's too tough. Appreciate the speakers as consolation prizes though. Anyway, my closest friends came, and hall supporters were awesome, in fact the best in the house. I love the board they made. Wasn't a good performance in my opinion, though it doesn't affect me either. I was overly nervous and literally shaking from head to toe, and midway I got so frustrated and shouted the song at the top of my lungs... The noise was some funny-sounding tune LOLOLOLOLOL. And then I took a quick glance at Hall 7's supporters, epic looks on their faces ooops. But I managed to wrap up the performance anyway. I think the whole deal about this isn't about going off tune or making mistakes, like I went through the lyrics over and over again but I still got them in the wrong order in the end. It's subjecting yourself to scrutiny so someway, somehow, you just got to complete what you have to do. Whether you've done it well or not is secondary, because there're just so many other factors to consider. Well I take this as a memorable attempt made. The outcome isn't really that important afterall. Moreover the judges... Hehe. I suppose most people felt the same way.

Been some time since I last posted photos! Grand appearance of my hall friends as well. Hall life would be so boring and lonely without them. Thank you! Special thanks to the ever-supportive trio too, especially Sock(er) who travelled all the way to the West.





















































Seventh year of blogging.