Wednesday, 21 April 2010

For One More Day

No, I am not referring to Mitch Albom's book. Reality check done, and it's one day before exams. I know I'm secretly freaking out cause I woke up from my power nap with rashes the day before yesterday. First paper PAP182, lecture notes progress 1.5/13. And that's lecture notes only. Good luck to me.

The only consolation for this time round, is perhaps that I really did revision beforehand, albeit slow progress. Or at least that's the case for some modules. My preparation is usually done entirely the day before...... And it actually still is!! I better go off now to chiong as much Physics as I can. 9am paper. I can't function in the morning. x.x See how it goes already.

Happy birthday to my Dajie too. Somehow my sisters' birthdays happened to be during exam period in both sem 1 & 2, not going home this time round too. =X