Before I move on to devour the remaining 3.7 chapters of Astro notes. This is always the primary cause of indigestion. o.O I am in no position to ask why. Boohoo. And this could very well be the situation for the next three papers in the next two days. The only thing I can do now is to keep fear at bay, cause freaking out would make things worse (worst?). Hence why not just accept the fact that whatever comes out of it at the end, is proportional to the amount of effort put in. Self-consolation, yes. But it's a cold, hard fact that I've been bumming around the entire semester and have only myself to account for my grades. Better luck next time. Or rather, better self-discipline next time. I can't be sure if I dare to check my GPA when it's out. =X
On a lighter note, I'm actually quite looking forward to moving out this coming Thursday! Perhaps this could be part of the reason why I'm not in the exam mood. Or maybe after so many years of education I've become so seasoned to the agony of preparing for exams, that they're just little tests. =.= In any case I still have a lot to complete (due to failure of the the exam timetable caused by laziness) and I need to start harnessing the exotic mental power so that I will stop falling asleep during revision. Have all the time to blog after Wednesday so I shall stop here now! Jiayou to my friends who are still having exams too. :)