Monday, 12 April 2010

Things to do after exams.

Exams are only almost here, and I'm already thinking of some stuff that I have to/want to/could possibly do. The following is in not much of a particular order.


# LEAVE HALL
The next day after my exams end. Getting Miss Reina to help. It does seem a little impossible for me to clear everything in a day but I'm sure there's some way to manage.


# Cut fringe
This should've been done ages ago but I'll have to let it be messy for somemore time now.


# Read
Have a couple of books with me since the last-last holidays. Time to finish them off.


# Complete the present that was supposed to be a wedding present
Self explanatory.


# Lose weight =.=
This is a loyal member of my holiday to-dos since a decade ago. Never achieved it so it can continue to remain. List for the sake of listing.


# Tidy/pack/throw stuff
Yet another loyal member. The most I've done is to conceal, and the effects don't last long. I can find my things though, that's most important eh? ;P


# Resume my Youtube channel
Thought of it. Unlikely. Lost the enthusiasm and am sort of/somewhat lazy.


# Take up vocal lessons
Just a thought. Not possible.


# Pick up a new language, maybe Korean?
Yet another thought haha. No determination to do it. But I might want to learn Korean so I can sing Korean songs LOLOLOL.


# Join a theatre
Something I'm hoping for but don't wanna go alone. Perhaps I can be a more motivated individual after going back to the CD scene. I'm not sure if my parents will skin me though. Hahaha.


# Find a job
The most realistic of all tasks, in fact a try-to-must-do, if you remembered me mentioning about the exponential decrease in numbers in my bank account. The money earned can fund me for my extra expenses in the next AY. But working could very well mean I needn't bother doing other stuff due to amount of time taken up.


# Meet up with friends
I'm finally free. For Lovelies/BJDH, we can hopefully up our frequencies of shopping trips/k-ing/gossip cum catch-up sessions. For hall friends, our friendship does not last one year, we should go out. For (certain) other group(s), I believe we've mentioned about gathering a long long time ago. If it's not this time round, then see you next year maybe.


# Revise Chemistry
Like being able to memorise the holy Chem bible? Hehe. Not taking any Chem modules this sem although I'm truly and indeed a Chem major. A bit of digression here, there're a lot of people (Really really a lot!) who still think I'm in Chinese, and a small handful who thought I'm in Maths, after eight months. I'm amused. Chinese does not come across as a suprise, but Maths??? Lolol.


# Listen to more music
As always. ^^


# Write
Be it blog entries or freestyle/poems/lyrics. Take it as practice to get that Chinese minor eventually.


I must must must must must must focus and study!!!!!! Will not do too well but have to at least try not to screw up too badly for this sem. Using 3 nights and 1 day to go through one single set of Astro isn't helping. Need to buck up and start wearing socks before I can even pull them up. Start by stop sleeping at 5am or later. Oh, it's 7 minutes to 5 though. =.=