Saturday, 29 May 2010

Cookies Baking

Wanted to continue on stage plan but am completely not in the mood for it. I figured I should use the time for myself. And no, my portfolio isn’t stage manager. Perhaps stage direction would be a more appropriate term than stage plan.

Let’s see, for the past week…
I have cut my hair, again. That seems to be the impression lol.
I have gone to work as mentioned days ago.
I have start on studying for BTT proper and collected Jay Chou’s latest album.
I have sent in my application for the PT camp (that’s the correct initials).
I have gone running and liked it *earth-shaking*.
I have "collected" results of the hell Semester 2. Perhaps blog about it.
I have gone for BREAKFAST and shopping with my sister.
I have online shopped. A lot. T_T
I have gotten an acknowledgement reply to the camp application.

And to add on to the list, cookies baking just now. Cas has gotten an oven to self-master baking and invited us over to her place for an oven warming session. We made chocolate white chip cookies (or is it white chip chocolate cookies) and it’s excellent for a first attempt! Crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle. My right hand is strangely sore now though. Haha.

We also watched Avatar. I quite like the watching experience, though I can't help but to ask too many qustions. =X

A light chat session over some dinner at night, and I think we all agree that the most interesting topic would be the sudden recall of the blog we had for Higher Chinese back in Sec 4. Curious but unable to recall the URL, we got Sock to log in using her phone to find the site. It's quite funny to see what we wrote as 15-year-old kids back then. The assignment was about general elections that year. Guess age does change how we express ourselves; I believe there're some expressions of point which we will never use now. Plus I don't think we can write that many words for a Chinese essay anymore. x)

Okay it's getting late into the night, time to sleep. The time sequence of events on this space is getting a little haywire eh. Should not delay blogging next time. I'm more than glad that I've put that thing aside tonight.