Thursday, 6 May 2010

GOOD MORNING! :D

How long have I not used this phrase as it is. It’s 10am, the sun is shining, I’m just done with stuffing the clothes that I currently want into my tidy wardrobe. It’s getting denser. 新的来了旧的不得不去, as usual there’s a pile of leftovers on the floor but I can’t stop sneezing since I started so that will be cleared later.

Reminds me of the days in ATS when I was tasked to sort costumes. It’s the same smell… The sublimed naphthalene. Either that or it’s just that the clothes haven’t seen light for a long long time. My poor nose is dropping off.

I have nothing to do online. Or rather, I’m getting bored even though I’m online! This is sad. I turn on my comp for music but am not motivated to start watching dramas / saving and sorting photos / tidy my music collection. Can’t finish the book I’m reading too, short attention span. My desk is in a @#$%&* mess and I have no idea how to start tidying. There isn’t that much stuff but they’re very scattered.

ROAR. I am a big fat slug. I don’t feel like going out cause there’re things to do at home. But when I’m home (which is the case most of the time) I’ll be slugging away. 烦啊。I need to find out what I want.