Monday, 10 May 2010

Table Clearing

I'm all geared up!



Terrorism in progress.


Not even halfway done and here I am slacking! Wahaha. Taken a slightly different approach this time round, i.e. throw relocate everything to the floor first. And the table top sees light. I bet my friends who have been to my place never seen it before (*tags Sock*).



AND NOW YOU SEE IT.


Okay I finally hunted my computer mouse from the pile. I tend to take a lot of time clearing, because I really spend a lot of time thinking whether to throw something, like whether it is of use (in future), and re-evaluating the sentimental value. As a result I tend to throw away things that were kept the previous time, and keep things which I might possibly get rid of the next time round. Idiot. And I have stuff which I don't know what to do with them, like those packages that comes with phones and laptop. My things usually have nowhere to go to hence they will reside on the desk, and the result of the operation is a just a neater pile of stuff still taking up the entire area. =.= The same case happens with all the other storage space I have hence I actually need to clear space to make space for stuff from another place. In fact I actually am very tempted to just dump everything, since I won't know what exactly was thrown. And if I miraculously remember something one day, then too bad but at least I save the efforts of searching for it!

Then again I should just stop lusting over that thought and go back to sorting my junk. T_T