My first time being
Opened the store promptly at 10:30AM. I had a 2-hour breakfast
Ended up being so bored and cut the food into bite sizes. =X
And then created an... Abstract painting??!?
I drew cats to pass MORE time. =.= Simply because there really wasn't much people and no one is coming in. There was only me and myself and songs from some Jap disc and my advanced theory guide which I didn't touch afterall because of the slack business.
Luckily the day got better after the first sales at 3PM, and deliverySock popped by with a peach tart and dinner for me! :DD But the trend died after 8PM. =.=
I went home at 10 o' clock. Lol.
Conclusion, I don't think I ever want to take on full shift on weekdays in my remaining three weeks. Not that boss might want to schedule me for that either, hoho. I find that there're several
On another note, I'm happy to have squeezed in one more driving lesson in the week, thanks to some soul who cancelled his or her slot. It's really exciting to drive outside. Been driving past friends' places and in the Tampines area. My two instructors are nice and patient. One of them says I'm too careful, but that way I'm saving the insurance for him and the car, no? I still find it hard to multi-task cause there's a need to be quick to react to the ever-changing conditions and there're just so much checking to do before doing one single action, more than often I'm not really sure what I am/have to be looking at. Guess I need to be more confident and alert and stop forgetting stuff. Like stop accelerating near junctions and crossings, check blindspots before turning and lane changes, turn only after checking etc etc. Still a lot more to learn too. But I currently can't imagine the day I'll be taking the actual test; probably cause the FTT date is already quite far from now. =X Darn production. Nonetheless I'm sure I'll get my license someday. Need to get a few more slots in August! When school reopens I wouldn't have all the time anymore.
Alright time to go off now. I wonder where my friends who're in KL now went off to party when they kept asking me to Skype with them. LOOMIE AND IDIOT WHERE FORTH ART THOU? Boohoo. And they'll be back in SG tomorrow night. =.= Anyway...
JAY CHOU'S CONCERT LATER!!!!!!!!
And not to mention, a shopping trip to town with sis #2. :)) Goodnight~