And if I minus off FOC days, that'll be 3 weeks.
And if I minus off work days, say max 7 days, that'll be 2 weeks.
Driving lessons... Not quite an issue.
And if I minus off days with rehearsals PLUS other hall stuff, ......
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should start to panic, feel sad, whine and rant and what not but, I'm becoming jaded to all these. My schedule changed again, rehearsals 4x per week on top of what existed before this change. Is there a need for the increase? Not quite, or at least I don't think so, considering many factors. But certain things are just out of control. What I've learnt is just to accept. The vacation is ending, there're things which I haven't done and there's no sense of accomplishment. In spite of how occupied I have been. Occupied with certain activities which is of no interest to me.
And no, I refuse to let history repeat itself next year. I'm exhausted with all the weird timings and durations of activities and am drifting in and out of sleep when I do spend my daytime at home.
That aside, today is finally a day at home for me! Thank goodness the weather is cool and I don't feel uncomfortable from doing my usual stunt - wake up, have lunch, drift into sleep again. Sounds piggish. =x Ho. Let me share some work moments now.
Cheshire taking on the role of a fortune cat for a day.
My sister's duck dropping by.
This shows how boring work can get. 3 more weeks to sayonara though. That means no more staff purchases. Though I just got two more pieces but must think ahead you know! LOL.
Moving on, I went for my virgin gymming session with Seok and Cas on Friday. Very nice view outside, err... Overlooking the swimming pools. I find that the air is a tad too cold and I didn't sweat much. But the workout was fine. Going to hit the gym more frequently with them now. Definitely need to lose a bit of weight cos it has hit the big 6 again! Gahhh. O.O Oh yes, Cas gave us a homebaked muffin each! It's quite tasty. :D
Muffin that looks like marble cake.
Okay before this entry gets too long, let me end it with a preview of the next entry! Must definitely find time to sieve out the better photos and post here. ;)