Monday, 16 August 2010

Jay Chou The Era 2010 Concert

I've been real busy hence the lack of updates, so sorry if you've been checking this space! It's been three weeks since I attended the concert, and two weeks since the previous entry. Sharing some of the best photos I took of the concert now, am too far from the stage on top of my camera's limitations to have really good shots. But these are the ones I'm satisfied with! Not much afterthought, just felt really lucky to be one of the 1329406587 people who managed to have tickets to one of his three shows. :)



Before the show...



Adjusting brightness settings.



First song!



He's on the big screen *quickly snaps* LOL.



威廉古堡。



魔术先生?Hence the circus/carnival theme.



Spring.



Summer.



Autumn.



Winter.



Close up of Prince Charming.



More of him on big screen.



Erm nice mic stand...?



Playing the guitar like a zither.



Big prop + special effects section. Very impressive.



Superman don't know how to fly.



开不了口 sing along.



Encore 1~



给我一首歌的时间。



No, Jolin wasn't there to dance with him.



His gigantic digital lyrics board.



Spot Jay.



Last song.



霍霍霍霍霍霍霍霍!



These are probably the largest light sticks I've seen before.


Next concert please! x)