Been checking out this space for new entries in the past seven days?
Been wondering where I died to with the lack of updates?
Fret not! Cause I am here now. =DD
The past week was a busy week! Well, not really actually. Other than work over the weekend and heading to the driving centre twice plus rehearsals as usual, the rest of my time was spent sleeping/slacking/online-ing/eating/briefly changing the looks of the mess on my desk/changing bedsheets and tidying bed. I'm proud to announce that MORE meat have developed on my tummy and thighs. Hip hip hurray! LOL. I wouldn't be able to fit into my bottoms very soon. Damn it. Definitely need to start exercising again.
Work wise, I've learnt opening, revised closing and gotten the key. Boss wants me to work full shifts for a few days next week due to shortage of manpower. It will be a busier week to come. Suddenly I feel bad for joining only three months. And an exact three months to mention. Anyway I certainly am looking forward to this new task, think about the extra cash! Except that I'm still not confident about handling exchanges alone, and doubtful over leaving the shop to get meals and toilet breaks.
Driving wise, I've passed the BTT and gotten my PDL today (yesterday?). I can go onto the outside roads for my practical this Friday already. The test was a very... Interesting experience. Simply because the non-local lady next to me peeked at my answer when I was checking through mine (cause I completed in 10 minutes) and she was doing hers. It just happened that I was at a question with the same diagram as the question that she was at. I wonder if the English and Chinese test papers are identical. But there're definitely identical questions at least. I suddenly felt that Singapore roads are getting increasingly dangerous. I mean, if you had to peek to pass this test, it shows that your level of understanding/knowledge on topic isn't quite there. And failure to fully comprehend the theory at a basic level would render you dangerous, at least that's the equation to me. Then again, it wasn't really something that could have been prevented, cause the test stations were really close to each other.
On another note, I can now book for FTT but am having trouble selecting a suitable date. =X Current earliest available dates are 27/9 to 7/10. School would've reopened, and the last week of September happens to be the busiest week due to hall production. Saturday would be an ideal option, but 2/10 is the second day of performance and there may not be sufficient time for me to prepare for the test. My bet now would be 9/10 BUT it's one week before recess so there might be mid-terms to study for. And I'll have to wait for the slots to be available. There're still the e-trials to book in addition. Trouble trouble.
船到桥头自然直。 Time to hit the sack! Movie with Sock tomorrow (later).