Thursday, 8 July 2010

Keep Going

Keep going, I tell myself to keep going. As much as how sick and tired I am of certain things, how things are. As much as I feel I can't go on.

Same goes to this blog. Even though my blogging frequency now is significantly much lower as compared to during school term. I have family, dear friends and sneaky stalkers visiting, so I should write stuff as frequently as possible for people to read (kaypoh for sneaky stalkers' case) right?

My long awaited break came... And gone without me fully conscious of what I had done over the two days. Driving today was rather awesome (based on my standards), slightly more confident now and this instructor is funnier and more entertaining. In any case, July is gonna get busier on top of what's already in schedule, and I hope this can stop me falling into the emo pit, especially after rehearsals. I'll hopefully just get overwhelmed by fatigue and stop harping over/analyzing situations. Very well.

On an unrelated note, my mum makes me feel that I'm not very much at home, or she doesn't see me that often. I'll be at the comp every night, with earphones plugged in sometimes, and she'll be rattling on and on (and on and on and on) behind me. I get slightly annoyed but will attempt to listen though more than half the time I drift away and only give replies when needed. Oops.

Okay I actually do not have very interesting stuff to blog about.