I have to really push myself to write an entry these days. Blog Siewli, BLOOGGG FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Actually, I have to push myself in general to do things these days. Like doing what I intended to do after switching on the computer instead of roaming around online aimlessly, and going out of the house to attend whatever’s scheduled. Have been going out every day for almost two weeks now, WHERE IS MY BREAK!! I want to spend a whole day sleeping without having to go out in the evening. But the main point is I still have other things I want to do how can they be done when I’m already finding it hard to keep up with the current lifestyle??? My meals are disrupted, my sleep is disturbed and there’s no purpose in some of the activities I engage in. I really should look before I leap next time. Because I always have no idea what I land myself into.
It’s okay, people learn from mistakes. The same goes for driving. My instructor told me that, albeit not in the encouraging tone. He probably sounds more like a superior chasing after me for deadlines, and unchanged stuff that was already decided on. But I bet he daren’t go beyond that cause I am having problems with LEFT turns, LEFT bends and LEFT lane changes. Now who’s sitting on the left? :P
Just kidding, I know I ought to be a responsible driver even though I’m female. Three lessons to date and I still feel I’m not quite ready for it, but instructor tells me I actually can start going on to outside roads, just that I have yet to obtain the PDL. O.O Tend to over focus on one thing or get distracted by what the instructor is saying. But when I really concentrate I stop hearing as well. Like turning at the junction when being told to go straight. And the steering wheel, damn! I can’t seem to figure how to operate the vehicle well, like when to turn, how much to turn. Even staying in the lane and keeping centre is real art. I certainly need some divine intervention that will strike me on the head and make me understand how it works.
Otkas, posyl, stoika. Preparation, execution, completion. Learnt that from PT camp, but the Biomechanics process can actually be applied here; maybe I should try that next lesson to constantly remind myself to stay focused but alert and be always prepared to take required action.
Practical aside, I cleared my sessions of e-trial for the BTT as well. 4 sessions sounds little but it’s too many when there’re only 6 sets of papers. I spent almost 200 minutes attempting the 6 sets of papers with repeated questions (some even more than twice) over and over and over and over and over again. It’s to the point that with a mere glance at the question I can select the answer option already. So much that I got bored and attempted some of the tests in Chinese, which are actually all the same questions. And the central controlled network they use for the computers apparently isn’t that good, even though the touch screen is considered high tech to me. The desktop either restarts by itself, lags, skips and auto answer questions (wrongly) or show the wrong photos for the options that none of them are correct, yet after ending the test it miraculously went back to the correct one. *Sweatdrop* Just hope that these won't happen for the actual test! Afterall only the TP office is part of CDC, gahmen computers should be better eh...
Alright that's all for sharing today! Time to zzz.