I'm thankful for my hall friends who were there to keep me sane. And I hope I've provided whatever help that I could to ease some of their workload, for those in the committee. I'm thankful for my girls who let me exploit, came to support me, talked and listened to me for this period of time. I'm also thankful to YS who didn't mind coming alone and is also someone whom I can discuss theatre with and get feedback from.
And on an expected note, I'm glad to have met my ex-partner on the first night. Glad to have spoken briefly to her and glad to find someone (who was) stuck in a similar situation. She's really someone who truly knows and appreciates theatre, and much more experienced than I am. It's comforting to talk to people who has mutual understanding on certain issues. Great to be able to give each other support too.
To conclude the entry, these are some of the lingering thoughts. I have no wish to look back on the entire experience now or anytime soon (despite having told the cast to do so during pre-performance sessions with them). I feel my emotional stregth is not quite there yet for me to consolidate and reflect. Pleasant or otherwise, regardless, it's not important anymore. In fact I can't even decide whether there's a need to look back, simply because there isn't much for me to hold on to, and there're other things to focus on, to divert my attention to. Which includes, "deciding for the future". A real headache to face and deal with.
And so the story has ended.
Do we live happily ever after?
Moving on is necessary, be it for better or worse.
What do you want, what do you believe in?
Decisions are inevitable.
But who are we deciding for?
What are the factors of consideration?